We study plant development, with an emphasis on stem cell signalling, organ initiation and pattern formation. We work with Arabidopsis thaliana and barley.
NEW: Looking for Bachelor/Master/Project students for research with superresolution fluorescence microscopy or scanning electron microscopy!
- Plant Biology Network Groups studying plant biology at the HHU
- CAi Center for Advanced Imaging at the HHU
- iGRAD-PLANT International Graduate School for plant Sciences, a joint PhD programme with the Michigan State University
- SynRG Systembiotechnologie nachwachsender Rohstoffgewinnung
- BioSC Bioeconomy Science Centre
- CEPLAS: Cluster of Excellence in Plant Sciences