We study plant development, with an emphasis on stem cell signalling, organ initiation and pattern formation. We work with Arabidopsis thaliana and barley.
NEW: Looking for Bachelor/Master/Project students for research with superresolution fluorescence microscopy or scanning electron microscopy!
- CEPLAS Cluster of Excellence in Plant Sciences
- CAi Center for Advanced Imaging at the HHU
- iGRAD-PLANT International Graduate School for Plant Sciences
- IMPRS International Max-Planck Research School Cologne
- SFB1208 Identity and Dynamics of Membrane Systems - From Molecules to Cellular Functions
- BioSC Bioeconomy Science Centre